Savant Automation Technical Support Web Portal
Savant Automation’s Technical Support web portal will provide the following tools to assist you with maintenance and service of Savant (and Legacy Dematic) Automatic Guided Vehicles (AGVs) and the systems they run in.
After submitting the Account Request Form on this page, you will receive a login name and your initial password from Savant Automation. After logging-in the first time, you’ll be able to change the password. You may then use either your supplied username or your email address to log in.
Once logged-in you will gain access to many features, including:
- News about Savant Automation
- Product Support Bulletins about new products, obsolete components and assemblies and upgrade details, maintenance tips, etc.
- Technical Support Bulletins that detail lessons learned about troubleshooting components and/or subsystems that are relevant to your AGVs
- Status of warranty for your system
Electronic, downloadable copies of key training and maintenance documents for your system, including:
- The Training Presentation that was used to initially train your Skilled Trades personnel
- The Troubleshooting Section from your Operation and Maintenance Manual
- The Repair Section from your Operation and Maintenance Manual
- The Spare Parts Drawing from your Operation and Maintenance Manual
- The Vehicle Schematic Diagram from your Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Technical support policies and options (email, phone support, service calls, etc.)
- Parts and Repairs support, including RMA forms for initiating parts returns, warranty-repairs and out-of-warranty repairs, etc.
Online Problem Report Forms that are designed to guide you through gathering details and data that are crucial towards diagnosing and resolving AGV and system-related problems. Once filled-out and submitted, you will be contacted by a Savant Technical Support Specialist, who will work with you to get the problem resolved.
We’re looking forward to processing your Account Request for the Technical Support Web Portal! In the mean time if you have any questions, email us.